Ten Sports bag telecast right for Pakistan Cricket

Means zee sports will telecast the same with Hindi Commentry:@Thanks for the info Vivek............

cud this be reason pak board is favouring ICL a little bit these days?

The real reason is that pak is a useless team now if they play against india or Aus or SA or SL or Eng too as their some of the key people such Md. Yusuf, Rana Naved, Imran Farahat, Imran Nazir, Sami are playing in ICL. I bet you that ICL pakistan team is much better than Pak national team.........I am sure that ICL Pak team will beat Pak Nat. Team both in ODI's and T20................

I thought 20-20 teleasted only in ZEE Sports:frown:, but now they are also telecast in Star Criket. So Tata Sky viewers can able to watch 20-20. :dance::dance::dance:

I thought 20-20 teleasted only in ZEE Sports:frown:, but now they are also telecast in Star Criket. So Tata Sky viewers can able to watch 20-20. :dance::dance::dance:
Champions League T20 starting from Dec - 3 is live and exclusive with Star Cricket.............

there are 2 types of 20-20, one is IPL run by BCCI which will never come on zee sports. and 2nd is ICL run by zee group, which will never come on any channels except owned by zee (unless some kind of deal is made)

ICL cannot smell success with the Players they have ... As far as I am concerned, only Lahore Badshahs have super players...

Back