Who Has Cricket Telecast Rights For South Africa Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,644
I dont think, Ten Sports is going to telecast SA-Ban series, it would be a boring series..But I missed NZ-Bang series..1st test was good one..I was following it on internet..Guess Neo has rights for telecast from Bang..

I wonder why neo has not telecasted the NZ - Bangladesh series especially the 1st test match was good..............Tensports association with zee sports has dimished the fame of tensports channel itself:wall:..........i am not frequently missing the wrestling action in tensports just because of ICL:wall:

I wonder why neo has not telecasted the NZ - Bangladesh series especially the 1st test match was good..............Tensports association with zee sports has dimished the fame of tensports channel itself:wall:..........i am not frequently missing the wrestling action in tensports just because of ICL:wall:
though telecast rights r gven 2 neo they r not telecasting it.....
i agree....due to icl in tenspoorts all d tym....i too am missing wwe..

Since now they changed the days of telecasting the WWE programmes RAW, Smack Down..........now i am slo missing the montly special edition such as Cybersunday as they are not telecasting those things in weekdays..........

I have missed all the WWE programmes for the last two weeks including pay-per-view beacuse of ICL.......

Both Neo and Zee Sports should be banned :madness:... some other Sport channel should distribute the coverage of sports they are showing...

They are showing in 3 channels Tensports, Zee Sports and Zee Smile.........In tensports they provide english commentry and other 2 channels they provide hindi commentry:thumbsup:

I like only Two teams in ICL... one is Lahore Badshahs and the other one Chennai Superstars...

Back