Who Has Cricket Telecast Rights For South Africa Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 8,644
He is my favourite among the Indian commentators.He is better to listen to than Harsha,Ravi & Gavaskar.

:O:O

comparing sanjay with harsha ., ravi ?

harsha and ravi- best indian commentators:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sidhu was the best :) :) :)

sidhu is somewhat good . but he s one sided... talks always in favor of india like arun lal, and also imran khan of pakistan:rofl::rofl:

I used to like Ravi,but now I think his commentry is pretty predictable with same old cliches.I don't like it anymore.As for Harsha,I never rated him as a commentator(getting carried away too easily).He is a good presenter though but ever since ESS started producing the matches they are showing we can see many glitches in their presentation & we can clearly see when Harsha is listening to his producer in the ear-piece.I think no other Indian broadcaster has achieved the quality of Straight Drive when it comes to analysis(Sanjay,Imran & Nasser in the pakistan series)I will listen to that any day over SRK with harsha & co & Gavaskar chipping in with his ever so boring colonial thinking.

last year it was ten sports which showed soutrh african cricket matches, but the telecaxst right was with them for only 1 years this year the south africa season has started butr still no one has telecasted international asainst kenya,. i hope that espnstar get the telecats righht if you have any info please post the info

I think SA is playing Kenya in Kenya i believe........... or else if Tensports has got the rights then they will conentrate more on telecasting ICL matches only:@

I think people should now stop asking, fighting and dreaming for Zee Sports on Tata Sky. I don't understand the propriety of running this channel. Very few watch ICL and ICL is now live on Ten Sports as well. And quality wise, Zee Sports is worse than even Neo Cricket.

Some football fans might be interested to see Champions League and some scottish league too in zee sports

Champions league is live in Tensports and Zee Sports but show different matches..........and scottish league is shown in Zee sports..........Regardin ESS channels they show EPL, and Spanish premiere league.........

Will they telecast the Bangladesh South Africa series..If not, I'm unsubscribing from Tensports now! ICL is not like its first edition.. Its boring.. :|

Back