Tikona is fraud. I received 2 calls for dis. I told them dat I'm nt liable to pay this. best joke is when dey say they are calling from Delhi court.

Same here , I have vacated my home and ask them to disconnect the connection . But they are calling me frequently and charging me with bill every month. they sound so rude in phone

Easiest solution is to disconnect number
Or just ignore and ask them to do whatever they want...
Everything they say is a bluff, they'll apparently have court order / summons for you to appear in some jurisdiction of Mumbai. I simply asked them to shove it up their @$$, the calls continued for sometime and seems to have finally stopped

Same thing they are doing..Can anyone please suggest what should I do for it?
Alternatively you can approach the police or other law enforcement agencies to take the legal route if you really want to teach them a lesson

The best thing is to record the call when they say they are calling from XYZ court.Then use that to file sec 420 and contempt of court case.Unki lag jayegi.

Yeah, this is a good idea in case you want to go legal

Hey guys, 2dy i received a call says that am calling from Delhi court regarding for the Tikona bill. I had a bad experience with Tikona peoples. Can any one suggest me as are they going to take any action.

You should ignore such calls!

Ask them to send notice if they are really serious

Back