Update:
i got a call from Tikona executive yesterday and asked me to change my decision. i clearly told her "i am not changing my decision". i got an SMS with complaint number and engineer has been assigned for resolving the complaint. i think it is too little too late. i will hand over all the equipment to the engineer who is visiting my place. dont bother sending me any bills. i am not going to pay for the service i never used.

Guys don't be harrased, sue them for keeping their equipment specially their wireless antenna on your roof without your consent.

If you gave them notice for disconnection then you have already asked them to cut the connection and take their equipment out of your property with in 24 hours.

Post that period if they still keep their equipment on your property without tour consent they are liable to pay the money. Charge them as per rent of property in your area.

These guys are real notorious people & need to be taught lesson.

I have had this connection for just over two weeks and I have already called their helpline about 15 times, almost everyday over the last few weeks, because my speeds are just two low. every time I call they register a complain and the next day they send me a message saying the problem has been fixed, but nothing changes. I am paying for a 4mbps connection and I get 'dial up' speeds. My FUP limit is 80gb and at the speeds i get , if i keep my connection on for the entire month I wont be able to download even 10gbs. I have lived in a number of places and have used a number of connections, but nothing has ever been as bad as Tikona. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CONNECTION, absolutely any connection is better than this!! also they have a 2 month lock in, meaning you will be chaeted out of an extra months rental.

Hi
This is in reference to client id 1115565440.i installed a wifi from tikona isp and paid online 2280 rs for 2 months 4 mbps plan and from first day of connection i am unable to browse the net.even the login page does not appear.it worked only for 1 hour on first day.calling multiple times in cc is of no use as they say an engineer is assigned to you and after that he visits after 2-3 days and says that there's a tower issue and the tower is very far away from your house.
Idiots then why did u installed it when the tower was very far. Now its 15 visits by different engineers and they say the same thing and when we call in cc they say that please give us one more chance and we will make a senior engineer visit you.
One thing is clear that you guys are cheaters and only want money.
Even after calling for 17 times in a day on 26th nov you people made a complaint for disconnection.
Even calling you guys after that you say that the complaint is under process and it will take 30-40 days for disconnection.
Do you think we are fools to be blocked by you. Please refund our full amount as it was a fault from your side and we haven't used ur net even since the first day.

Advice for consumers
If you are also cheated by tikona contact TRAI and dont waste ur time on customer care and better not to use services of these cheaters.

Bullshit

There lawyers are fake actors.
They cannot do anything else other than trying to dupe some more money out of u.

I am having a similar problem with Tikona , my speeds are very low and erratic, i have taken screenshots of the tikona speed test on various days and was thinking of contacting the consumer forum. I would like to know if contacting TRAI is more useful and how do I do it?

I am having a similar problem with Tikona , my speeds are very low and erratic, i have taken screenshots of the tikona speed test on various days and was thinking of contacting the consumer forum. I would like to know if contacting TRAI is more useful and how do I do it?
www.dot.gov.in/public-grievances

Hi all,
After facing harassment for almost 15 days from tikona no connection even after paying full amout and hearing their so called "theirs a tower issue and the problem is being escalated " i came up with a suggestion

I contacted TRAI and they responded that they are receiving complaints against TIKONA and it would be easier for them to take a stricter action if they receive even more such strong complaints majority(around 10-15) more.
So please lodge ur complaints online and we will definitely get rid of this bully.

www.pgportal.gov.in

Back