Tikona Broadband User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Asterix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 614
  • Views Views 258,326
Doesn't the above screenshot beat physics? 0ms latency?

anant.del said:
lol time for your payback to tikona :D
yeah i did that in one day hehe...but tikona heard it and it was followed by a no network connection for few mins the next day and back to 2mbps :(

sahibunlimited said:
i am using cable internet as they are better then dsl
my latency range from 0ms to 7ms max(during peak hours)
and i just want to ask should i stay with this connection or should move to tikona or other isp
i am paying rs-1400/- per month no fup limit
please advice by replying!!!!!!!!!!!!

sahibunlimited said:
Even my fiber connection beats physics :P . I was earlier on tikona and fed up of its frequent network problems , customer care always says field engineer will repair the tower but that never happened .

HELLWARS said:
and i just want to ask should i stay with this connection or should move to tikona or other isp
Why would you want to do that ? Your cable connection is very good , don't goto tikona unless you want headaches forever .

ppl even want more out of 1400 unlimited plan with so good ping here we pay airtel 1200 for 2mbps for 8gb then 256 kbps earlier

HELLWARS said:
Don't know whether you should change your ISP... But Tikona is a good option. I'm using the 2Mbps plan for 999. No GB limit. It is enough for my usage.

The worst company, false promises, Bad service,Bad customer service, Hides real feed backsI did not had the service for few days and informed them and got reply issue is with the main server. It was not fixed within 24hrs. It was fixed on 1st Jan after several complaints. I was told that i will be compensated for their lack of competency. I got the call next day stating that I would not be compensated because I did not contact their tech support to complaint this, after that i have done many correspondence with zero results. Guys donot go for this company seeing the false good feedbacks. I have the records of the conversation including the numbers I called. The trikona is unable to answer my simple question, if I had not called then how my service request for that particular days = 1-3009371368 and after that:1-3011137984,1-3011655619,1-3011313370,1-3011313439,1-3011853671,1-3014801366,1-3014795331 was raised.
http://link-removed.info/tikona-introduces-new-broadband-tariff-plans-with-no-gb-restrictions-and-no-speed-downgrade/104638/#comment-25321

My experience with Tikona BB has been good so far (it's been a week, although I started using it from past 4 days). I am put up in Munnekolala area in Bengaluru.

Back