Times of India on Fair Usage Policy

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 134
  • Views Views 23,042
or maybe we are the only accessible bunch of people with opinions. :)

----------

this piece does not exist in gurgaon edition of TOI so i cannot even show it to dad. :P
your dad would have been so proud :P Its good interview BTW :]

congrats operamaniac, look forwartd to reading it in few....

correctso you are siding with the devil.Private cos need to be spanked by trai.i have been using bsnl for 4 months and i am getting 512k ul and breakdowns are rare.
mtnl\bsnl have improved a lot and your evil agenda will fail

DIE FUP!:@

fixed. imgur and embedly are not doing well today.

i strictly represent this forum man. i have no personal opinion with respect to the shite in the market. i just spoke what most people on this forum have given their support for. though i still cannot ignore the group of people who still want the good old days of non-fuped connections.

wooo Sushubh is on his way to become a Page 3 Celebrity .. Bhai humko bhool na jana ...Congrats for the interview dude ...

duh. it was a version 2 of another article that appeared in ToI last year in September I think.little has changed since then. we have had beam launching some decent plans in hyderabad. we have had bsnl killing all FUP free plans in the meantime. we have had airtel launching 2 expensive plans with relatively decent FUP in this time period. except for that, this movement has been a complete failure.

Back