Unlock G-2425G-A router running on latest firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter Rehan ahmad
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 167
  • Views Views 56,045
Note: Tested for Nokia router G-2425G-A running on firmware 3FE49362JJIJ50.

Use this script to decrypt your configuration file. This script has been updated for latest firmware (3FE49362JJIJ50).

Source

All the steps to decrypt the config files has been already discussed in other posts as well, kindly follow them.

1) After decrypting the config file, open the generated xml file in a text editor.
2) Search for TelnetSshAccount section and write username as ONTUSER and password as "anyrandompassword" (remember this password for future).
3) Enable ONTUSER to drop into busybox instead of vtysh by setting LimitAccount_ONTUSER to false. Go to LimitAccount_ONTUSER section and change that option to FALSE.
4) Encrypt the config file again using the same script and import in your router (remember to enable telnet in Security --> Access Control --> LAN).
5) Now use any tool to access telnet, I have used windows powershell (you can enable telnet in windows additional features).
6) In Windows PowerShell write; telnet --> o --> 192.168.1.1
Username: ONTUSER
Password: your password from STEP 2
7) Now in shell write ---> ritool set OperatorID ALCL

After this step you have enabled root access. Login to your router to check everything has been unlocked.

Now hard reset from back of the router is recommended to enable editing any WAN settings but before that remember to take a backup of your configuration and wan settings.

8) After hardreset the router's gateway will default to 192.168.1.254 and username and password will change to AdminGPON and ALC#FGU respectively.

what can i do there is no option for backup and restore

Hey already my Nokia router showing Latast Firmware.
My problem is , i m unable to ping my router ip from outer network.
It was working 2 years back, but now i heard that Airtel blocks pinging IP & ports from WAN.
so is there any way to solve this, bcz i m using DDNS and my port forwarding is also not working, so plz help me with this problem.

Hi All, have followed this guide and successfully unlocked my Nokia G2425A. Now i want to setup voip on PC for which i need both Internet and VOIP to pass through to my bridged router, and the bridged router will handle the vlan tagging/untagging

Issue is I am unable to pass both voice and internet through Lan 4(bridged port from backed), and when i enable vlan in my router the connection disconnects.
My setup - Airtel Static IP, Nokia G2425A unlocked, bridge mode enabled on port 4

Back