• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,849

raddy

Regular
ISP
Reliance JioFiber
Hello EverybodyI just talked to Tata Sky Customer Care via Hyderabad number after waiting for long long time in 1860 425 6633.Sports Platinum Pack going to cost Rs 40 per month from July.No new channel additions are planned :@Some update going on in behind the scene. (he refused to tell what was it)And i have preditcted a reason for Tatasky's delayed roll-out of their new packages. ESS listed lot of key sporting actions that would be missed by base pack users. Tatasky postponed the package roll-out for the sporting actions listed in the ESS Public Announcements to finish. so that making ESS Public Announcement to be ignored and to go absulate.

The Channels were restored because Tata Sky was directed to so by the Delhi High Court otherwise the court would have started a Contempt case against Tatasky.

"According to Nanju Ganpathy, legal counsel, ESPN, the Delhi High Court expressed the view that Tata Sky appeared to have violated the order of the High Court dated May 30, 2008 and expressed its intention to issue notice of contempt. " --- The Financial Express

Tata Sky to restore ESPN channels
----

Sports Platinum Pack going to cost Rs 40 per month from July.
No new channel additions are planned
Have to wait for official confirmation though, anyways, i'm not stopping my protest against Tata Sky, until i'm their subscriber.. :madness:

but if the ESS channels were restored bcos of court order .. will it not be a contempt of court if again from july 1st they block the signals of ESS and move it to add on again ? what will ESS going to do then ?:cry:I am thinking that Tata Sky is planning something legally to make sure that addon is implemented and make ESS to be removed from base packs. and so this delay .. there by avoiding contempt of court ,, also legally challenging ESS and implementing the addons. any way they will cite the Trai rule of a la carte (to give more choice to customers). and win this issue in court.:wall:

My only hope is Tata Sky might move some more channels to their newly launched A-la-carte pack and decrease the base back price.Like Digit Cable.

Ya !the news is correct all channels are restored till 30 June and pkgs MIGHT be implemented as the pack charges drop is already initiated and this month is going to be loss for Tata Sky by showing all expensive sports channels on new charges..:hysterical:

TS need to reduce the base price by Rs.45 again to equal the price rise...:@

TS should add sports channels on a price of 5 Rs per channel like in CAS.

I am really not bothered if they split all the channels into different packages, unless the cost doesn't escalate. But this should not stop, lot of customers are fooled because of this and need has to be ended by TS, very soon.

Back