USB on Tata Sky HD +

• Thread starter Thread starter csajal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,004

csajal

ISP
Airtel
Hi All,I'm new to this forum and also new to Tata Sky HD+. Currently I'm still in explore mode and exploring the features and HD quality of the Tata Sky HD+.One thing that I would like to know here is that, is there any way by which I can connect an external Hard Drive to the STB and route the extenal Hard Disk content to my LCD through the STB? Has anyone tried that?

nope. not possible. the entire platform is locked and would require extensive modification to enable support for external hard disks.

no u cant connect ur USB and watch movies on Tata Sky that u dwnload over the net for free :rofl: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

u can get a usb dvd player though :P

Dude, enjoy recording on Tata Sky Plus HD(like I do) and watching it on that big tv screen only. No point of capturing it on USB hard disks for sharing with friends. Instead tell them all to buy one. Where the hell on the planet can you buy an HD decoder+500GB harddisk+tuner+antenna all in Rs.4000(thats US$80!!).

Back