ut-300r firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter Aquitaine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9,280
Dad is mainly into Emails and surfing. I am into mails, surfing, upload and downloads etc. But our timing do not clash very much so that should not be a problem. And I cannot say what a guest will do when he uses the system.

well once in a while, you can take the chance. if i am your guest, u might be in trouble ;)

I'll invite an @!! instead of inviting you !!! :lol:Did u mind it ??? Sorry for that. :D

SushubhI have a Guets House separate for heavy users and heavy breathers. Charges are not too high. 3 Bedroom +++. Minimum period of booking 2 nights and then on the higher side any period upto 364 nights is fine. Alternatively I even have a Guest House for Corporates where Single rooms can be booked but the minimum period is 3 months ( unless its a big co then we relax period to 1 Month ). Here one can use his own Airtel Broadband which is available on the Mobile phone during his stay. I dont provide Dataone - too high a risk for me to do so as 1 GB can be pulled by anyone in 2-3 days easily.If you have plans to visit Kolkata then our Co will be glad to take care of you and the charges wont be very high.

Not Hotel - but I am entering into the semi serviced apartments though in a very small scale. My properties are self owned flats in good buildings which I do not wish to sell and keeping them idle means to loose out on revenue by blocking capital. SO I thought I may as well try this biz out. Doing up these 2 Flats worth over 1.3 C, has costed me about 15-20L. I really dont know the prospect of this biz. Considering that my involvemet is like 1.5C, I doubt if I shall get aeven a 12% return on my money, I may just about get 6% I guess. Keeping my fingers crossed. Waiting to get in touch with Ambuja and a few pharma cos - hoping they will book my single bedroom concept, while the 3 BR stuff is for marriage bookings and also ppl renovating houses or those shifting to Kolkata and need a make shift accomo.

wait until the police arrives ;) just kidding. no plans to visit kolkata though in the near and far future.

Back