Utstarcom Bridge Mode Configuration And Automatic Router Reboot

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberwiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 45,809
Alright the script was somewhat different for my router. So now I realize that in Bridged mode, it's not necessary to reboot the router, right? Or do we have to reboot in order for it to be counted as a new session?

Only connecting/disconnecting will suffice right?

Plus my Scheduled Tasks are not working... even right clicking on them and clicking Run doesn't do a thing... cyberwiz help!

Also, could you please tell me why Datafox isn't able to load records... My usage check page is MTNL Usage Check Page and not MTNL Usage Check Page.
My userid is telno@a... help!

^^ Yep in bridged mode mere disconnection will suffice. There is no need for router reboot.

I had used this guide to connect via bridge a few years ago. That time I was using windows xp. Now I tried to follow the same steps but was unable to do it. I wonder if I am missing something or there is more to it in case of win7. Also I have this connected to an Asus router running ddwrt. There are some options of running the bridge mode on router page as well. How do I go about it?

A friend helped me setup a NAS. To access it through internet, he suggests that I change my connection type to bridge mode and use noip service. I dont know whether it makes a sense for you or not. But that is the gist of what he wants me to do.

Back