Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

Ah. Unopened. Mom might not be interested in these. [emoji29]

I will send you the Walnuts by tomorrow. In my experience, it's quite easy to open. Give it a try, if it still doesn't work out, I'll try to get the opened Walnuts. With Shell walnuts last much longer than opened ones. So I am selling these.

Yup. Already ordered one kilo. And half kilo of honey. Without asking mom. So I am in bit of a scolding.

I ordered a kg too. Walnuts are better than cashews health wise I guess.

I am having fresh honey produced in my farm now. Limited stock.

You may ask how this is different from the honey sold elsewhere ?. Here are few answers:
  • This is 100% free from any kind of adulteration. More than 75% of the honey sold in market either has sugar syrup or jaggery syrup mixed in it. What you people usually consume as honey is highly adulterated.
  • Made from nectar of wild flowers. Majority beekeepers have the habit of feeding bees with sugar syrup for higher yield. I don't do that either.
  • People do all sort of processing like boiling honey. This spoils the original taste and texture of honey. Only processing I do is manual filtration to remove impurities (one can't consume honey without this filtration).
Essentially this honey has the same taste as the honey our parents / grand parents used to get. If you would like to give it a try, place your order here : Honey

P.S- Buy in bulk for your friends and family members to get a small discount.
P.P.S: Using Razorpay now for faster checkout and Wallet support.

Back