Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

he accepted my order directly. i paid through some service called instamojo.

Apparently, Paytm is not accepting new merchants so he cannot use them for business orders right now. He also offered PayU but for some reasons PayU is rejecting my cards and the fuckers at the company responded to my complaint by saying that I should try clearing cookies and cache in my browser.

Hmm. The last time I paid, it was to a personal Paytm account, iirc. But, that's alright.

The website shows Razorpay as an option currently. Will probably get to try that out[emoji14]

Paytm is not accepting new online only merchant accounts. I have Instamojo and Razorpay. They have Mobiqwik, HDFC Payzapp and Payu wallets.

If you are buying 1kg, use Razorpay on the website please. If you are buying bit more for friends and family members, ping me before ordering.

Got the walnuts yesterday. Now I am not walnut aficionado so I cannot comment about the taste compared to what we get in local stores... But they look fine. Opens relatively easily and seems fine! I should get the honey today... Since mom is a daily user of honey and she has tried multiple brands, she might have a bit more to say about honey.

Reactions: Sai
CPpz4n.png

Got honey today. Mom seems to be pleased with it.

Reactions: Sai

Back