• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,280

hitman1391

ISP
BSNL
hello i am from Andhra Circle

my i am using Xpsp3 OS...

My broadband plan is BB home combo 500c..my modem is ULTRASTAR-UT300R2 i am using it in "BRIDGING MODE" & have configured my LAN manually and used open DNS also i don't have any issue on downloading speed.

I have a verity problem :huh::huh::huh:

This problem exists at all the time. Irrespective of night unlimited..

While connected to internet suddenly DSL light & internet light goes off. The system doesn't show any thing it shows connected but after the DLS comes back it gets Disconnects. Now if i try redialing the connection it shows a Weird error

Code:
Error 691: Access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain.

Again to get back internet i need to Switch off my modem and retry dialing connection some times i have to retry for 2-3 times. this switching off thing is to be done with out it shows the above error.

i am showing the modem settings hear:

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin (dB): 33.8 17.2
Attenuation (dB): 39.0 19.3
Output Power (dBm): 12.3 19.7
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 11642 1253
Rate (Kbps): 2045 861

pppoe_0_35_1 Diagnostics

Test the connection to your local network
Test your ENET(1-4) Connection: PASS
Test your USB Connection: DOWN

Test the connection to your DSL service provider
Test ADSL Synchronization: PASS
Test ATM OAM F5 segment ping: FAIL
Test ATM OAM F5 end-to-end ping: FAIL

this last connections always fails but some times it shows pass.
And my phone is working fine no noise disturbances.

I am using BSNL plan for 2years, i didn't get this type of problem. my modem is 2years old and some strange current leakage at LAN connector metal ring of my modem.

Please give some info about this problem i am going to contact the BSNL guys already given a compliant. line man came and said as usual no problem in line but some problem may still persists.

i don't know weather my modem is fine or any thing wrong in it. I am planing for getting a new ADSL2+ Wifi router which one will be the best one to buy.....

ANY INFORMATION IS VALUABLE TO ME PLEASE REPLY...WAITING???

THANKS FOR YOU Forums & Posts

1. Check whether your modem is faulty.2. Check the splitter.I feel it is a problem on BSNL side. If possible, get another modem and try it.

Back