• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,603

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys, Just now spoke to the CC. She told me that very soon they will add some new channels :thumbsup:as they are in a process of adding new channels :yahoo:but she was hesitent to reveal the names of the new channels and as usual she replied once the channel is added we will get an alert:wall:. The best part in my conversation was that the cc guys were confident in telling to me for the first time that they are in a process of adding new channels:yahoo:. I was really amazed when she told me this as we are the people who intimate the CC on adding new channels:hysterical:

great news ajuravi. Thanks alot 4 the info. Il be eagerly waitin.do dishtv users get an alert msg when new channel is added for them??

Thanks ajuravi.Hope these will be Music Channels.
i think it will be 9Xm and UTV channels. Or they might add mre music channels. Might be that they add zee sports b4 Icl starts. Lets hope 4 the best.

i think it will be 9Xm and UTV channels. Or they might add mre music channels. Might be that they add zee sports b4 Icl starts. Lets hope 4 the best.
I think the same what you think sure shot is 9xm & other utv channels and i doubt on zee sports :confused: and i hope some Hindi & Tamil music channels comes in :thumbsup:

Well there are three channels likely being added.9XMBindass MoviesWorld Cinema ( heard on other forum )I don't think so Zee channels are going to add.:D

Well there are three channels likely being added.

9XM
Bindass Movies
World Cinema ( heard on other forum )

I don't think so Zee channels are going to add.:D
Mybelief is that same that i very much doubt on zee channels coming to TS:rofl:

Mybelief is that same that i very much doubt on zee channels coming to TS:rofl:
Well it is possible to get Zee Channels after Dec,1 once new rules and new rates will be applyed but I am sure Tata Sky would add only this channels

Zee Sports
Zee Music
ETC Punjabi

Only these three are demanded.

Back