Very Soon expect new Channels in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,603
^^^^I agree.

Has anyone seen the no. of active services on TS..All Active services i feel are of no use except for khabar, newsroom, sports and learning.. All others are crap..remove these services and add a few channels yaar..

Even their Active newsroom is also waste as active darshan and active news as having same content, and also active sports, because without camera angles active sports is just useless what i feel might be others have diff. thought.

they should add camera angles 4 active sports i agree. God knws when they will add new channels. They just say expect very soon.

They should add camera angles 4 active sports i agree. God knws when they will add new channels. They just say expect very soon.
I agree with you heartbrk, that without camera angles and also without highlights at any time when you want to see untill the series is going on, its complete waste and its really not worth spending money for taking up that gold packages.

Should we now begin fight to rope in more music channels..If they say TP is a problem.. Ask them to remove the idiotic showcase channels and put in more channels with quantity and quality..I sure dont like to see only 3 music channels on my TV.. I want more..And i'm ready to fight for it..

Back