New channels on tata sky dth

• Thread starter Thread starter VIKASHVVV
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6,673
Agree with ng11gala, customer has right to demand channels but Tata Sky always turns a deaf ear.Well if you dont like tatasky move out of it,rather than complaining here.
Exactly what I said :P . Sorry ngala if the language was abusive.. I just wanted to make my points clear that's all :pleasehelp:

See I had no intention to talk on the south-north issue
But i was realy hurted & dissapointed with the language used in the earlier repy of Jabb
How can anyone tell that u cant demand regional channels with such abusive manner

----------

@pookiri
I am not a typical person who divide people on the basis of region, or Hindi or any other
I respect every good person wether he is a hindi, telugu, marathi, gujarati or any other
Tomorrow if u wuld be demanding any regional channel from Tata Sky DTH and if someone bashes u for demanding ur regional channel then how will u feel

He should not have bashed you for asking your regional channel. Just like we ask for some channel you have right. After all we all ask for Indian channels and we don't ask some crap international channel at the cost of regional channel.

Some time back there were members who openly wanted regional channels removed just for the sake of some stupid international channels to be added. Reason was TS lacks space so regional channels should be removed!!!

With latest upgrades space can be increased specific provision should be made for this.

Exactly what I said :P . Sorry ngala if the language was abusive.. I just wanted to make my points clear that's all :pleasehelp:

Forget about it,
Its OK

But also there is a point to be noted that it is a Tata Sky forum so its not necessary that only good things about TS needs to be discussed. We also need to discuss about the other side, irrespective of wether TS people do listen or not.

all think themselves as ts warriors and fight for it but they dont realize the fact that TS makes each and everyone a fool :evil:

all think themselves as Tata Sky DTH warriors and fight for it but they dont realize the fact that Tata Sky DTH makes each and everyone a fool :evil:

They are already, so it was easy for TS :D

With upgrade to MPEG4 or addition in transponder space can more channels be added?

Been waiting for Tata Sky to add ET Now. But I guess the rivalry between Star Group and Times Group seems to be the reason for Star not adding it on their sister-concern Tata Sky. In the past, Times Group had reportedly flashed news abt FDI violations when Star Group owned Radio City. Moreover Zoom TV was added much later on Tata Sky than on Dish TV.Of the 4 movie channels added few months ago, TCM may have its few viewers, but it is an absolute crap channel in today's times.Overall, have never ever had problems with Tata Sky except for new channel additions. Their service is very prompt and efficient.

Rivalry between STAR & TIMES group? I dont think so.
2 channels of TIMES group - Times Now & Zoom are distributed by STAR group company STARDEN (Welcome to StarDen). Although no idea who distributes ET NOW.

Back