Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
I am familiar with this Godzilla before too . :D :p

yeah he has become a IBF patron...:thumbup (2):

Coming to that MDU.....i dont know what happened later, coz no 1 from my family was out. We already have the highest possible hardware, so were not interested much. And they were there till around 11-11:30. I wud have missed posting replies here, if i stayed there!

But its surprising, that they have left the demo dish where it was yesterday! Havent bothered to take it back.

May be to attract people :p :D

I was also very much happy with their online sale team.I ordered HD Connection on 15.10.2011 at 1.00 p.m and as per their promise it was installed the very next day.But my happyness disapeared within 3 days.Today 20th Night I am sitting without any connection.Quite disgusting.The offer was 2 months HD PLATINUM PACK free for two months or NEW GOLD SPORTS FREE FOR THREE MONTHS WITH ADD-ON HDGLOBE FOR 45 DAYS.FOR FIRST THREE DAYS it was HD PLATINUM PACK(16TH,17TH,18TH) BUT THE FREE PERIOD WAS SHOWING NOT THE agreed ONE.19TH MORNING IT WAS CHANGED TO "NEW GOLD SPORTS+ADD-ON HD GLOBE" AND THE SAME NIGHT ADD-ON HD GLOBE removed while I was watching a movie.so horrible and pathetic service and today 20th evening there is no connection.Now I am waiting for the response of my complaint.

R u sure u had 2 months' Platinum HD free? Its just not possible, as their site is only showing 1 month! I dont know if they have introduced a new scheme.Frankly speaking, i am not able to understand the scheme being offered to u. I mean till date they have never offered any Add-on as free for a particular period, with a new connection.Can u please explain what exactly is ur issue as of now - Whether all channels are gone, or only the HD channels are gone?

Thanks for the update! May be i m not aware of it! I havent seen their site since long. So i mistook things over here!Now @ Ashok, pls tell us what exactly is the issue - all channels are gone or only the HD channels gone?

Oh god.now it has totally gone.no channels are there.I believe it is the mistake of installation team.You may be aware videocon hd dth is also being offered as free with Philips lcd.the pack is being offered there is for 27 days platinum hd i think.Now the videocon installation team at kalyan might have given me a set top box of this free scheme instead of mine which i have purchased at full value.hence based in the product sr. No. Platinum hd pack for 27 days was activated the first day though my order was 3 months new gold sports+45 days add on hdg.After that based on my actual order for one day it was changed to new gold sports+hdg.In the night it remain only new gold sports and add-on hdg removed.Now since the package has been changed in their system the whole free offer has gone and my account balance is in minus and as a result the service has been de-activated.Now i dont know how they will settle the issue.As per my order my account should be 215x3( 3 months new gold sports)=645+1.5x110(45 days hdg)=810x10.3(service tax)=893+400 (cash back)=1293.If you have any suggestion please let me know.

Ok.....heres a foolproof suggestion.U write an email to them with ur customer id, explaining them ur problem completely. After explaining it, u also mention that this issue has to be tackled on high priority basis, as without any fault of urs, u r without any connection.They will surely reply by next day.If the reply is not satisfactory, or they do not reply at all, send another mail, threatening them to take the matter to TRAI.If still they dont take ur problem seriously, just shoot the mail to TRAI, with a copy marked to Customer care.At this point, ur issue has to be resolved.BUT FRANKLY SPEAKING, if the issue involves a dealer fraud, u wont have to threaten them, or go to TRAI. They will tackle it themselves on ur first mail itself.Just ensure, u make ur problem clear in the email.

Thnaks for your suggestion.I am trying to keep my patience though I am exhausted.The issue is quite simple and clear now to me.I ordered a package thro' their online portal .There was no dealer involved since the payment has been done online and package ordered online alongwith installation booking.But I didn't get my ordered package.When I complaint for the same,my connection has been deactivated.And till it has not been restored with my ordered package.I have made a written complaint to their customer care but didn't get any reply till now.But I have talked to my CSE and she assured that it will be started soon with my ordered package.But I don't know how long I have to wait and will be able to keep my patience.

Even if u book online, they have to send it thru a dealer. So the person who delivered ur box to u, might have involved in malpractice. And if CC hasnt replied to ur mail, just take it to TRAI now. Simple as that. U just have to drop an email to TRAI. Believe me, it helps. QUITE A Few people on this forum have benefited from this step.

Back