Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
You won't believe some of my friends told me that TS and d2h had offered HD Annual package free for one year but they corrupt congressi Secretary demanded cash for allowing them. Now who will give cash to them yaar ?? These are professional companies not baniya cable walas.

You won't believe some of my friends told me that TS and d2h had offered HD Annual package free for one year but they corrupt congressi Secretary demanded cash for allowing them. Now who will give cash to them yaar ?? These are professional companies not baniya cable walas.

i guess,they should have taken a leaf from anna's movement and all the residents should take out a candle march in front of the corrupt congress secretary :D

Today i pay online rs 1690 for new dth connection.They told within 48 hours installation done.I am waiting for it.I will share my experience also.So guys gave me some tips.

Dont compromise for Signal strength above 90% & more. If I M available this time he will definately suggest this thing. :)

----------

Yes , if all society agrees for MDU connection, they they provide STB free of cost and Annual package is also low. I guess, its something like corporate connection in telecom.

I have once asked few question abt it bt no one answered, later on i myself gt the answers :)

https://broadband.forum/dth-cable-fm-iptv-cas/70968-dth-mdu-services/

----------

In showroom, they use one STB for multiple TV using splitters. and MDU is something which i explained.

Really thats the thing of free stbs I dont think so. Any experience.

more important than signal strength is signal quality. ideally insist on both near 100 %. if they give nakhras,make them work on the dish alignment and tell them to check it with signal meter

more important than signal strength is signal quality. ideally insist on both near 100 %. if they give nakhras,make them work on the dish alignment and tell them to check it with signal meter

Yes dude, You already have all requisite knowledge abt installation already. In addition to Quality and Strength, ensure they do proper clipping of cabling and if you need Universal remote configuration too.

Coming to that MDU.....i dont know what happened later, coz no 1 from my family was out. We already have the highest possible hardware, so were not interested much. And they were there till around 11-11:30. I wud have missed posting replies here, if i stayed there!But its surprising, that they have left the demo dish where it was yesterday! Havent bothered to take it back.

Back