Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
Thanks Jaymin for all your good suggestions.It's really helped and worked.Just now I checked my balance.It is ok now.I also would like to thank the Videocon online team.They are really helpful.I donot comment about their customer care team.At the end I feel it is merely a technical fault from their online portal site which is not properly updated and capable of handling of good offers they want to provide.Hope they will overcome it asap.My all good wishes are with them.Happy diwali in advance to all.

Oh thats cool! Alls well, that ends well! Njoy ur new connection now!

Finally move to D2H dvr :(. The dealer not had demo. He told me installation will be by tomorrow. Not this evening. Any suggestion at installation time by anybody of here?

----------

I direct buy DVR & hope it is 90 cm dish.

----------

MY tv is 29 inch crt tv & rca cable ready.

----------

I am not cool I am fool. I spent total bonus on this but after few time I lost my nervousness & will enjoy DVR but I did not it used for family. But this time I used it only for me. Lets see how is DVR experience.

since you have bought the dvr directly, insist on 100 Signal quality and Signal strength. in 90 cm dish,you should be getting that.and get the them to clip the wire properly so to ensure there's not a loose end left

Installation can take atleast that much time which the dealer mentioned! Just wait for that much time. And i hope the engineers arent out on Diwali leaves. yes, they wud be having backups, but still, i dont think they wud be working at full strength. Let us know tomorrow.

Hi guys i have been looking around for the past few days and trying to decide on which company to go for and i just went for Videocon D2H HDi placed an order online at around 12 pm and i get a call from the guys at 5 pm saying that they will be here in 30 mins, so they came and fixed it up in around 1 hour or so and everything is fine...all i can say is that the HD channels look damn good... hope they bring in more HD channels... i think even the SD channels dont look bad compared to the local cable operator...so their service was very quick i didn't expect them to come within 6 hours of placing the order wow..thank u guys for posing all ur reviews and stuff it helped me alot...

Good to hear that u benefitted! :) Thats the reason why we keep sharing here!

Good to hear that u benefitted! :) Thats the reason why we keep sharing here!

Yup. Missing Indian Mascot here

Even i have been noticing this. Mascot isnt appearing these days. May be he's gone out for a vacation! He must b hoping that the time doesnt go by quickly!

By way whats the procedure for the upgrade from SD to HD DVR ?I go and buy the dvr from dealer and then the return the SD box to the installation guys ? Do they also take away the old dish/lnb ? Do I have to tender in the documents like identity again ?

Back