Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,002
@rkumarEverything is best in D2H. From CC to the engineer & Stb (white) to packages. But I am not happy with picture quality. Early I stop the subscription & I check D2H picture quality by their home channel but it steel same like older. I had cable tv connection too & & both D2H & cable tv cables are so close within 3 mtrs. may be that affect picture quality. I will remove shortly the cable tv. Lets see what will result. I get about 80% picture quality & its steel looks bad. I think to finish this matter within a month.All is well but D2H picture quality is fail. :angry:Lets see what happen!

well jaymin,if i had let it go on it's own,the way things are going,probably the cust id also would not have been generated. 42000555 was mentioned in the email,i had got from their sales team. i will try your given no also. the ids i was mailing were [email protected],[email protected],[email protected].

now today at 10 am,i got a call from their installation team,that they are coming in 15 mins. i tell them the right box is still not delivered,they tell me to contact the sales team. so i contact mr manoj phadke,who yesterday evening had promised me to deliver the stb in 2 hrs. this time i knew,he will go back on his words,so i was recording the conversation,while calling him. first of all,he talked very rudely,telling he also doesn't know,where my stb is,then when pressed on,he started using abusive language and threatening me he will block all the pending work and switched off his phone,despite during the whole conversation i had maintained my calm. i have send the recorded transcript to the mentioned ids,but i hardly think anything will come out of it.

so till now,this is one of the worst experiences i have faced during any service till now. infact dish truhd was installed in 12 hrs flat from my booking. but these people are behaving worse than govt employees.

@ rkumar....Yup. thats what i said to Ashish that if he had allowed things to go on its own, the installation wud have been done. Now lets see his response, we have to help him get out of the situation! :)@ Max....White STB? So which 1 r u talking about? Coz its Satellite Box & HD Zapper are Black, and the Satellite DVD & HD DVR are silver-black. I strongly suggest u keep it connected & let all the updates install completely.

Its satellite box :( & replaced by Engg too bcoz new was defective box. :) ( Replaced box is good thing because I like white D2H but it was not available when I buy a D2H connection)

Firstly - try out these emails: [email protected] & [email protected] Explain him the whole stuff. He might look into this matter. U can even contact him on that number i gave - 42067575.

Btw, how did u know that u have got the wrong box? I mean had u ordered 1 product, and they sent u a different product altogether?

@Jaymin
mujhe lagta hai ki vineet budki VIDEOCON D2H ka saath chodchuke hai.

R u sure? I dont know, as i was not required to contact him since long time. Things are going pretty fine with the Customer Care itself, so didnt contact him since long.

Looks like D2H online order system is not streamline. Since I bought from a dealer next my door where a cd packet kind of thing opened and all customer id, recharge coupon etc was there. Dealer logged in his ID and installation done in3-4 hours (what dealer told me as I was in office).

No..actually I was telling my experience of D2H connection that I took 5-6 months back. Previously I was having DishTv connection since they launched 8-9 years back having only Zee group channel. Dish has hopeless CC. I am very happy with D2H, except some improvement area in picture quality...not at par with Dish TV that I used.

Back