Videocon d2h HD Channels Pics and Review Mega Thread !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 59,307
I have written a long mail along with npat's pictures yesterday. They are coming today..and if they are telling me that that much signal quality is not achievable I'm gonna forward the email to TRAI as suggested by Indian Mascot and Jaymin in various posts.

They have come today and told me that they are gonna align the antenna to get as much signal level as possible but saying 100% is not achievable...also they are telling me that if I use multiroom connection they are gonna give me 90 cm dish..not with single connection..I am unable to talk to them face to face cause I'm at the office.Guys please advise next step.

If u have raised a complaint, then they cant get away without ur signature. So u do not accept any sort of explanations given by them over phone. U talk to them face to face, see how much efforts they are putting in, and after that if they are able to achieve atleast 95% on the Quality and strength, that should be fine. But that is, after they have really tried a lot.In our area the engineer always used to tell that quality has to be 100%. Strength can be a little lesser......i was told this when i first upgraded to HD DVR. I dont remember if i mentioned this in my review at that time......when the initial installation was done the signal bars were less than 100%. I used to face stuck screens/pixelation etc nagging issues. But then i lodged a complaint to little higher levels & they sent a senior person at my place. That person then made the engineers work in order to get the quality to 100% & strength, a bit less than 100. He clearly told me that for HD, Quality has to be 100%. If someone says it cant be achieved, then that person is lazy.

To add in this, pls ask them that why don't they do all these things in 1st time installation only. Why Someone need to complaint them for nice Picture Quality . If they claim themselves better than Digital Cable, then they have to take care of all these things. Also even if they don't give you 90 cm dish Quality should be always greater than 90% for no pixellation and crystal clear Picture Quality. I have a 65 cm dish . Still my Quality Strength is almost 98% . Now that you have taken the pain to complaint and take this to higher level, make sure they provide you such Strength.

To add in this, pls ask them that why don't they do all these things in 2st time installation only.

U meant 1st ?? :D

^^You buddy ;)^^You buddy ;)What this new thing ?? Everything is getting Posted Twice . Is this some kind of punishment for visiting IBF after so many days :D

Back