Videocon d2h HD Channels Pics and Review Mega Thread !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 59,307
I wanted to mention about this when i saw it change during Singham! :P But totally forgot, & yesterday also forgot to mention. Whole day today was in the office......didnt have a PC, since it was just the first day! :(

Mujhe laga hi tha that ur office might have started today bcoz whole day you were not available on IBF :pCongrats buddy for 1st day @ office :)

the old star gold logo was better than this rainbow one

I agree with u here. I liked the older logo more. It looked awesome in that Black+Gold colors. This one is looking like a washed out Star Plus logo.......something like "Washed heavily with Neel".

Now there is no GOLD is Star Gold logo :p agreed guys. Old was Gold, new one is very similar to Star Plus. So had to watch carefully to differentiate between the two.

i like the animated hd logos like star cricket hd,where the HD logo sparkles from time to time,star movies hd in which yellow ring glows and "hd" is prominently written in more white than the rest. so is movies now logo,alternating between a orb containing letters "hd".travelxphd,where a white beam goes across the breadth of the logo. only star plus,gold,espn,nat geo,discovery hd logos are static.the worst logo award goes to d2h active music channel,which is a sight for sore eyes. even espy could be more imaginative than just dark red fonts.

Heh nice observation. We were talking of logos, but never noticed that HD Music channel's logo is bad! May be eyes are looking around the screen to spot the actresses. The eyes are too busy u see. And these days the songs have changed, and u have Murder 2 songs to watch! ;)

Yeah additions have been many, But Murder 2 is the best to gaze at! ;) :D

Back