Videocon d2h HD Channels Pics and Review Mega Thread !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 59,307
I will get time from tomorrow itself. We have 5-day week.....Friday being the new Saturday for us!But will ur better half allow u that? :D

:D yes bro. she won't mind untill she came to know that I am watching that channel specially for Murder 2 songs ;)

Actually that logic applies in my case too, to some extent! I watch songs other than Murder 2 Songs!

Good good! If u had posted few other stills, this thread wud have looked like a Masala board!! :D

lol, emraan hashmi is looking like george bush part 2

He is of a darker shade than Bush? But still, i dont find any similarities! I think even similarities lie in the eye of the beholder. many times i find 2 people looking similar, but others say that i have gone nuts. :D

Mere Brother ki Dulhan, Ra-One (Chammak Challo), Bodyguard, Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara and lots more songs added in Active Music HD. Now I don't wish UTV Star HD anymore.

And i still havent been able to catch up with Mere Brother Ki Dulhan songs on the channel! :P Despite being weekend, i am still busy. Main time was eaten up by 5th ODI! Watched it till 3 AM, and then slept till 12 noon! A quarter of my weekend was lost!

Oh , I waited till 1:30 to start the match, then slept bcoz of office next day and didn't felt regretted for not watching India bowling . :sentimental:

Back