VLC Media Player Updates

You might wanna check some codecs...run it through google...!!
There is a thing called K-lite Mega codec pack...just google it...Its a open source thing.. :)

That "K-Lite" thing.

It screws how music plays on your computer.

I stopped using this "Thing" in 2010.

VLC have announced on their Twitter account that they are bringing their media player to the Android platform.

VLC Media Player has been available for desktop PC's for years where its famous for being able to play pretty much any type of video and audio file. This is great news for Android device owners because we assume VLC will be bringing the same support to smartphones and tablets.

Another great thing about the VLC player is that its always been free and doesn't even have any adverts. The VLC user-interface has consquently always been very clean and concise, whilst video playback is always smooth and reliable.

No precise details were given about what to expect from the Android version of VLC or when it'll be released. However, what we do know if that any new media applications are always welcome especially if they add support for previously unsupported codecs and video files.

3G will keep you up to date on all the latest news regarding the release of VLC's Media Player for Android devices.

VLC Media Player Coming To Android !

VLC 2.0.2 released with bug fixes and enhancements

2.0.2 is a major update that fixes a lot of regressions of the 2.0.x branch of VLC.
2.0.2 introduces an important number of features for the MacOS platform, notably improving the interface, to be on-par with the classic VLC interface, better performance, removal of font cache and Retina display support.
2.0.2 fixes playback on older platforms, like old drivers on Windows XP, PowerPC on OSX or GMA950 on Intel OSX.
With faster decoding on multi-core, GPU, and mobile hardware and the ability to open more formats, notably professional, HD and 10bits codecs, 2.0 was a major upgrade for VLC.
2.0.2 fixes a couple of hundreds of bugs, and adds more than 500 commits on top of 2.0.1.

Why do all the updates appear late on when a user clicks on 'Check for updates' in the Player! I just checked for updates and it said that I am running the latest version when I obviously know that I am not.

Back