VLC Media Player Updates

to prevent overloading their servers? updates are rolled out in a phased manner. you can of course download the latest install and update manually.

it need something called NEON support as well.

VLC 2.1.0 Major update. Some of the improvements are
Correct support for multi-channel layouts in all formats: 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1Numerous new audio metadata format supported.Add hardware decoding for OS X using VDADecoder.Add hardware decoding for Android using MediaCodec.Add hardware decoding for GNU/Linux using VDPAU.Add hardware encoding for Windows using Intel QuickSyncVideo.4K Video readyPort to Android, from 2.1 to 4.3, on ARMv6, ARMv7, x86 and MIPS.New port to iOS, from iOS 5 to 7, on all iPads and iPhones after 3GS.Partial port to WinRT, for Windows 8, 8.1 and WP8.New audio, video outputs and interfaces for mobiles.Support for VNC/rfb and Remote Desktop view-only modes.
Full Release Notes
VLC for Desktop
VLC for Android Nightly

when u click on to make a new account on vlc forums does it work ? as for me it doesn't and i am having vlc crash problems with mkv file :

Nope. Getting 403 Forbidden error. IP Blacklisted. And this is common with MTNL. MTNL's IP addresses regularly feature in world top's spam lists. For this very reason I couldn't post on this forum till last year when it was on vb.

:o you could have always asked me to whitelist you!

Facepalm. I did ask you whenever I had to post. You even bumped my post count to 500 once. :P But it was never permanent. Everytime I shift on a new IP, Akismet manages to block it.

anyone tried the 64 bit yet ? any good ?
by default it seems to install 32 bit though ! currently on 31 bit its using 32% cpu lol

Back