Rs. 1000 – 1000 MB + 1000 Minutes talk time + 1000 SMS

Plans for mobile broadband users
Rs. 650 – 1GB
Rs. 850 – 3GB
Rs. 1250 – 5GB
Rs. 3250 – 1 GB per month for six months
Rs. 4250 – 3GB per month for six months
Rs. 6250 – 5GB per month for six months

Vodafone 3G launched. Here are some of the basic plans and packages.

I hope I got them right?

where they will count android user ?
or another contrversy like VMC & VL for android.

They would. Usage is usage, yeah?

As expected. We can not even dream of getting cheaper plans from Vodafone. Its just because of MNP that they reduced their postpaid GPRS plan in Mumbai circle from Rs.499 for 500MB to Rs.299 for 2GB.

Rs.299 for 2GB each month? That IS a LOT.

Thats very correct. But still people prefer Vodafone here because of their A1 quality of network. I subscribed to the 299 plan just couple of days ago and it gives a stable speed of around 80Kbps all day with almost no interruptions. I was using BSNL 3G but had to stop it because it uses MTNL network when I commute to Mumbai and the MTNL network is pathetic.

I was just waiting for Vodafone to reduce the prices of GPRS plans.

@uberjon what are you talking about idata postpaid plan of Rs299 for 2gb? how do i get it activated.

@VastokYou can activate the postpaid GPRS plan of Rs.299 with 2GB usage by sending an SMS. Send ACT Newwww299 to 111 (as per CC, the message is strictly case sensitive). The plan will get activated from the next billing cycle, I donno why they can't activate it instantly. You will get a confirmation SMS which strangely says that the plan will get activated within 72 hrs, but for me it got activated from the next billing cycle.

Thats very correct. But still people prefer Vodafone here because of their A1 quality of network. I subscribed to the 299 plan just couple of days ago and it gives a stable speed of around 80Kbps all day with almost no interruptions. I was using BSNL 3G but had to stop it because it uses MTNL network when I commute to Mumbai and the MTNL network is pathetic.

I was just waiting for Vodafone to reduce the prices of GPRS plans.
Yeah, I get it. If I had to pay a bit more for better service, I probably would. Not a whole lot more though.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

@uberjon what are you talking about idata postpaid plan of Rs299 for 2gb? how do i get it activated.
I'm on prepaid, so paying 299 for just 2GB every month is just way too much. Well, one of the downsides of being on postpaid...

What happens to my Vodafone Mobile Connect plan? I was getting 3GB free @ Rs.199.Now I have activated 3G and able to do voice calls. Whether I need a separate access point to browse at 3G speed and can continue to use VMC access point to browse at 2G speed? Or my VMC access point will give me 3G speed? Its all confusing at this moment.

What happens to my Vodafone Mobile Connect plan? I was getting 3GB free @ Rs.199.

Now I have activated 3G and able to do voice calls. Whether I need a separate access point to browse at 3G speed and can continue to use VMC access point to browse at 2G speed? Or my VMC access point will give me 3G speed? Its all confusing at this moment.

The vodafone mobile connect plan differs from circle to circle. Check on vodafone website for any new plans for your circle.

Back