vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

anuj kathuria

Regular
ISP
Airtel
i have been able to download from market and also use the email client as well as mobile wifi hotspot feature on my Galaxy s using vodafone live Rs. 95 for 2GB plan. which otherwise is only possible on the expensive vodafone mobile connect.but i could not find anything on their websiteso is this true that vodafone live is not only WAP or is it some mistake on vodafone's part and i am getting full internet on WAP service

Initially Vodafone Live was only wap. But from last 3 months or so Vodafone has converted it to full internet due to customer complaints and the issue taken up by a popular website related to telecom.

nope i cant connect.. may be some glitch by them in new delhi region.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Initially Vodafone Live was only wap. But from last 3 months or so Vodafone has converted it to full internet due to customer complaints and the issue taken up by a popular website related to telecom.

whats ur settings?

settings are default vodafone live settings which i entered manually (apn portalnmms proxy 10.10.1.100 port 9401) because customer care says Galaxy s requires vodafone mobile connectupdate : the connection for using apps and email keeps braking and i have to reboot phone to make it work but browser works fine...

Browser will always work because its port 80 and its open.

vodafone speeds suks on live......what was I thinking to shift to them I am still wondering they hav given me nothing but problems......on airtel I was getting a nice 22-32KBps on vodafone its 12-16KBps Their reception too suks like shit btw here in Delhi..If they can just give some decent speeds nd reception it would be really helpful as they surely suk on it....eagerly waiting for mobile number portability now..which gets postponed every yr like 3G was getting postponed yr after yr..I can dwnd on vodafone live too but speed suk so I dnt use it anymore..but if u call cc they will tell u will get charged fr downloading even if u tell them ur not gonna dwnload paid content from the their stupid website :rofl:

How abt clarifying the point raised above instead of copy-pasting a standard reply?

Hi Amish,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we’d be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

This is BS.. If you have to solve any concern do it in this forum itself so that others can know what is the policy is or do you work on a case to case arbitary basis ?? I am still not clear on the differences between Vodafone Live and vodafone mobile connect !!

I am still not clear on the differences between Vodafone Live and vodafone mobile connect !!
vodafone live is wap service where u can browse just wap sites(mobile customized pages) u cant connect to pc and browse

in vodafone mobile connect you can browse wap and www sites and you can connect to pc as well!!!

Back