vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

@anuj where did you get the info from?

sms BC to 111 and then there is the 499 bonus card for unlimited net on phone and pc

but i don't know wether the 199 VMC rent will be extra or inclusive of 499 bucks

what does BC to 111 do?

it will give the details of the recharge amount.

You need to specify amount as well

like sms BC 95 to 111

AFAIK, in mumbai its RC nnn to 111 and not BC.

BC is for Bonus Card

RC might be for any other recharge amount.

Just try if BC works too in mumbai.

Apparently they have really usnified them in the 95 bonus card:

Recharge with Internet Bonus Card 95 and enjoy free 2GB free Internet (VL + VMC) surfing for 30 days. Please activate Vodafone live service before recharging. To activate sms ACT VL to 144(Toll free).

To know your best offers, call 121 (toll-free)

Got this sending BC 95 to 111.
just activated the pack..though not working for now....

Yes i can confirm now its mobile connect for the 95 plan! Just sms s imei no. To 52585 to get the mobile connect settings after receiving confirmation that the pack has been activated and activate the settings. And there you hav it! Working great.

Yes i can confirm now its mobile connect for the 95 plan! Just sms s imei no. To 52585 to get the mobile connect settings after receiving confirmation that the pack has been activated and activate the settings. And there you hav it! Working great.

BC 95 in Delhi has full internet? if yes then I will get it once my airtel 30 day recharge expires.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

can you confirm you can connect to pc & surf?

Well i'v not yet tried connecting the pc...BUT all my apps, the built in email client supporting instant email notifications via imap, google maps, ebuddy, bolt browser, everything is working like a charm. A "vodafone connect" named setting is now default, whose details lists *Web as supported. So i dont see a reason why it wont support browsing on the computer.

Back