vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

^ and they couldn't hav been more silent about this..no mention anywhere

Well i'v not yet tried connecting the pc...

BUT all my apps, the built in email client supporting instant email notifications via imap, google maps, ebuddy, bolt browser, everything is working like a charm.

A "vodafone connect" named setting is now default, whose details lists *Web as supported.

So i dont see a reason why it wont support browsing on the computer.

I contacted cc & they told me that it just supports WAP. Please try to connect to pc/laptop and tell me.

Their cc is ill informed and not updated it seems...the reply from 111 after sending bc 95 also says vl+vmc 2gb limited, thats what tipped me off and i activated it...
Anyways i'l try tomoro and post even though i'm 100% sure it'l connect. ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

@tech Well i just connected it, its working on the comp. Slow but usable...

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I had connected using bluetooth, (via access point, mobile connect set as default access point on the phone, under bluetooth personal area devices) it might'v been slower than usual because of this connection type...

Their cc is ill informed and not updated it seems...the reply from 111 after sending bc 95 also says vl+vmc 2gb limited, thats what tipped me off and i activated it...
Anyways i'l try tomoro and post even though i'm 100% sure it'l connect. ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

@tech Well i just connected it, its working on the comp. Slow but usable...

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I had connected using bluetooth, (via access point, mobile connect set as default access point on the phone, under bluetooth personal area devices) it might'v been slower than usual because of this connection type...

thanks.

What are access point settings?

I will switch to vodafone on new year since my airtel pack expires on 30th dec

you're welcome.well from what it displays, the data bearer is packet data, and the packet data access point is listed as www.

any ip address configured in access point?

how to check data usage?

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

bc 26 is also vl + vmc now

let me check bc 4 now
*444*5# if I am not wrong.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

BC 4

Now recharge with Bonus Card 4 and get 8 Local & National Minutes or V2V at 30p/min or 100 Local/National SMS or 40 V@V Local Night minutes(10 PM to 8 AM) or 40 MB Internet (VL + VMC) surfing free with next day validity of recharge.
To know your best offers, call 121 (toll-free)

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Are you using different settings for surfing on phone & pc?

no i cant see any other details of the access point on the phone, you dont need to configure anything, just selecting mobile connect under access point does the job, and i have no settings configured on the pc. i've just added my phone through Nokia pc suite, when the phone comes within range of the comp, it appears in the network and sharing centre on windows 7, click change adapter settings, inside bluetooth network connection. right click the phone, select "connect using-->access point" and thats it.it seems they are doing away with the proxy based service...would've been nice to have some no rental plans as well.

no i cant see any other details of the access point on the phone, you dont need to configure anything, just selecting mobile connect under access point does the job, and i have no settings configured on the pc.

i've just added my phone through Nokia pc suite, when the phone comes within range of the comp, it appears in the network and sharing centre on windows 7, click change adapter settings, inside bluetooth network connection. right click the phone, select "connect using-->access point" and thats it.

it seems they are doing away with the proxy based service...would've been nice to have some no rental plans as well.

What recharge you did?

I dont understand what u mean...i already posted i activated 95 one, if thats what u wanted to know.

Back