vodafone mobile connect and vodafone live unified into one ???

How abt clarifying the point raised above instead of copy-pasting a standard reply?

Hi Amish,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we’d be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Pfffffffffftttttt........... ROTFL!!!

:ishock:

:hysterical:

that ID shud be banned for useless posts

Whats up with the info on this page?? just 30 bucks a month for mobile connect (browsing charges additional)?? Vodafone Mobile Connect | India

Their cc has no mention of mobile connect now... just voda live. and the beta site has no mention of vodafone live... rofl...

Most will opt for 30Rs + 4Rs per day (40MB), because 5Rs/MB (5p/10KB) is too much. Vodafone defies logic here. 40MB for 4Rs v/s 1MB for 5Rs ::rofl::So overall cost wud be 150Rs per month for 1200MB, again I dont understand how its possible.Btw its not clear if day rent will be charged when i paid for monthly rent.

Most will opt for 30Rs + 4Rs per day (40MB), because 5Rs/MB (5p/10KB) is too much. Vodafone defies logic here. 40MB for 4Rs v/s 1MB for 5Rs ::rofl::

So overall cost wud be 150Rs per month for 1200MB, again I dont understand how its possible.

Btw its not clear if day rent will be charged when i paid for monthly rent.

Looks like you'll have to pay compulsory Rs.30/- no matter you use it or not, same way like caller tunes are charged.
I would say, very dis-heartening scheme in such a competitive market :-(

Ha, what wud u say if I tell u that, earlier they were charging 199Rs as monthly rent :D

Hi Amish,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we’d be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

the site does not work.. Its not accepting any comment.. My query is as below

Vodafone Mobile Connect is very costly compared to the corresponding service given by Airtel. I heard that Vodafone has recently merged Vodafone Live and Vodafone Mobile Connect into one low cost service with tariff of 99 INR per month with 2 GB download limit.Can you please clarify and confirm this ?

Whats up with the info on this page?? just 30 bucks a month for mobile connect (browsing charges additional)?? Vodafone Mobile Connect | India

Their cc has no mention of mobile connect now... just voda live. and the beta site has no mention of vodafone live... rofl...

unlimited vodafone mobile connect for 499 per month on prepaid for delhi

Anybody in mumbai, can u confirm if Vodafone live and mobile connect are now merged?For me other apps are still not running.

Back