• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,352

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
I have a few questions here: 1. When buying a Vodafone SIM Card...Do the SIM Cards still say Hutch on them or have they changed to Vodafone? If I have a Hutch SIM Card.. can I change it to Vodafone? 2. Romaing: Now that Hutch has changed to Vodafone... does that mean Roaming charges will be cheaper now? 3. What are the offers for new customers? Also... are there any bundled offers as yet? Any locked handsets? ThanksCrazysah

I am an existing customer and it still shows "Hutch". No news about changes in Roaming.No new offers yet! But wait for a few months and there may be some exciting offers :)

I have a few questions here:

1. When buying a Vodafone SIM Card...Do the SIM Cards still say Hutch on them or have they changed to Vodafone? If I have a Hutch SIM Card.. can I change it to Vodafone?

New Sim cards by default will display "Vodafone". Yes u can change ur existing card to vodafone by simply sending VODAFONE to 56565(Toll Free) and save the operator logo!

2. Romaing: Now that Hutch has changed to Vodafone... does that mean Roaming charges will be cheaper now?

Roaming charges are already cheaper, currently vodafone has not announced any changes in roaming charges.

3. What are the offers for new customers? Also... are there any bundled offers as yet? Any locked handsets?

No bundled offers officially out, rumours are going on but nothing firm has still come out. For new offers visit www.vodafone.in (Does not work good all the time :(.)

Thanks
Crazysah

Your welcome sir, is there anything more I can assist you with? :rofl:

Thank you for calling BBF and you have a good day!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I dont see why they will make national roaming charges cheaper than other mobile operators . International roaming charges to countries where vodafone is already operating might get cheaper .

my phone still shows orange - hutch as network name. i have hutch sim card.

About International Roaming... Is it cheaper than Airtel? Also... in places where Vodafone is already present... will it be cheaper?

I have a few questions here:

1. When buying a Vodafone SIM Card...Do the SIM Cards still say Hutch on them or have they changed to Vodafone? If I have a Hutch SIM Card.. can I change it to Vodafone?

I got my SIM changed(Replaced) on
15th Sept(Hutch on its way out and Vodafone not launched yet)
and they gave me a blank white card that just said postpaid:hysterical:.
But the operator logo was HUTCH on my screen

I changed that to the new Vodafone Logo by using 56565.
But I bet after the launch they are only giving Vodafone branded red and white sims with the Vodafone Operator Logo,unless your dealer has old stock

The offer thats rumoured is that they are planning a
Rs666 BasicPhone+SIM+equivalent talk time
to beat the last tata Indicom of Rs766

Obviously it will be a Chinese handset,
Unbranded with the
Vodafone logo that they
sell in the UK markets !!

Hahaha... A blank card with no SIM! Anyways... are International Roaming prices going to be cheaper?

Back