Vodafone SIM Card and Roaming

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,352
Download the operator logo from vodafone.

The Old HUTCH is better than the new VODAFONE INUr one of the lucky dudes thats still got the old logoThose who have changed (I MEAN ME) are not too happy with the new logo font

I went roaming to Kerala and returned to Tamilnadu. My mobile screen OL indicated Vodafone then in some places BPL MOBILE, and even remained as BPL MOBILE for an hour after i came back to my Vodafone home range. Then miraculously it showed Vodafone. :confused:The available network search still shows BPL MOBILE. So i guess, the computers at their main station have not been reprogrammed even right through the hutch ownership period! Or is it hardwired??? More likely legal issues.

its not becasue ur network changes. its because phone shows 2 names, one is network u r roaming on and 2nd ur real operator i think stored on ur SIM.here it shows me orange for 2-3 seconds and then hutch for 2-3 seconds so on. network name it shows orange.because orange is the original network name and hutch is my SIM card.

I got Sony w550i , i cant change default hutch logo by sending SMS to tollfree number but when i went to pune there it showed Vodafone so maybe real operator name stored in SIM . When u send that tollfree sms from sony ericsson phones u egt logo back but theres no option to set it as default . I have seen Vodafone logo and it sucks , completely fills full line .. Hutch looks better ;)

Back