Vodafone SIM Card and Roaming

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,352
Can old Hutch customers replace their SIM Cards?If so... how much does it cost?

sim if faulty is replaced for free otherwise 99this is 1 yr back charge. must be same but u can ask CC

yup new sim costs 99. but youll need a reason for change of sim.you can just tell him that you lost your sim. (i think that requires some fir report from police?)or simply just block your sim by entering the wrong PIN number 15 times. :P

Why would you need a fir report from the police? I like the third idea... blocking the sim!

FIR not required.Remove sim from Phonecall CC and report that ur phone is stolen......then go to VF shop,say that SIM has been blocked by CC as its stolen and u need a new SIMthey will give it FREE without the FIRBut i suggest U wait coz like Viralbug said,I think they are still giving out Blank sims as replacements in Vashi VF shopIn Borivali VF shop New Connections are getting the new Red and white VF SIMS

remove SIM and call cc?!! what if some1 else calls pretending its me and gets my SIM blocked (when i am unreachable)

and the last time i tried filing one... i learned that getting a new one is easier work.

Back