Watch lot Of FTA Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter jinx1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 52,690
hi jinx Please provide the brand name, specification of the 4500 Rs worth of DTH Kit u brought

hi friends
I want to install a C and Ku band DTH FTA receiving equipments at home for DTH viewing. I am not expert in the field of selecting right branded product from the electronics market for DTH installation. Please offer some time here to give me some details of right products-right price information.

Required Brand name, Specification and Price of the following products:
1) 12 feet / 8feet diameter perforated dish antennae
2) C-band LNBC and Ku-band LNBC
3) C-band feed horn and Ku-band feed horn
4) Low loss RF Cable Analog
5) Integrated receiver decoder (IRD) for Digital reception

Thanking u

I am having dishtv connection and I would like to receive channels via the satellite (c-band insat 2e, 3b, 4a (83.0e)) because certain FTA channels on this satellite is not being broadcasted in the dishtv connection.Do I need to purchase additional LNB and FTA set top box to get the channels. Please help in this regard.Thank you.

Hii am from sri lanka colombo i want to know there is any possiblity to get Channel eye in 90cm dish i checked to get the signal but i coudnt i checked in 60cm dish but signal strength is 25, please advice how to get clear this problem. but i came to know through this forum to india signal strength is 50 to 70.

I am having dishtv connection and I would like to receive channels via the satellite (c-band insat 2e, 3b, 4a (83.0e)) because certain FTA channels on this satellite is not being broadcasted in the dishtv connection.

Do I need to purchase additional LNB and FTA set top box to get the channels. Please help in this regard.

Thank you.

No, u can't watch FTA channels ON Dish Tv, for watching these channels u hav to buy c-band dish [Big Dish 6 or 8 ft] & FTA receiver ,because Dish Tv upgraded their Set Top Box :madness:

Buy it & watch it :whistle::whistle:

Hi
i am from sri lanka colombo i want to know there is any possiblity to get Channel eye in 90cm dish i checked to get the signal but i coudnt i checked in 60cm dish but signal strength is 25, please advice how to get clear this problem. but i came to know through this forum to india signal strength is 50 to 70.

Well ur frm Colombo so small dish can't work their, to watch u need big dish

just hook up to it & enjoy

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
for more detail go here

Code:
www.lyngsat.com

Thx mate. Could you tell me the cost of c-band dish along with FTA receiver.I have one more query here. If I purchase an FTA Set top box and connect it to the already installed dish (Dish TV installed dish (60cms)), will I be able to get the India channels of the satellite (c-band insat 2e, 3b, 4a (83.0e)).

Hi
i am from sri lanka colombo i want to know there is any possiblity to get Channel eye in 90cm dish i checked to get the signal but i coudnt i checked in 60cm dish but signal strength is 25, please advice how to get clear this problem. but i came to know through this forum to india signal strength is 50 to 70.

Dear friend,

Yes u can watch channel eye on 60cm ku band dish.The signal strength is over 75%.I am from tamil nadu and i am receiving this channel clearly.The satellite is Edusat at 74 degrees

Lnb freq:9750
TP freq:10966
Symbolrate:2142
Polarization:H

Try this and you will definitely get this channel.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers,
senthil.

hi friends, this my first thread in this forum, but i want to tell whatever information is being provided in this thread it is not true and not related with fact. if u want to receive FTA channel inculding ADULT than u have to bye 12feet size KU band dish with some good receiver like HUMAX with some code keys, and all these equipment will cost Rs 18000.00 so before thinking about all such kind of channel think about the price and ur real requirement. even if u r intrested about suck kind of channel than reply i will provide u the contact details where u can bye all these things.i was watching these channels since last 4 years, for ur kind information the setellite from where u can receive such kind of channel are hotbird, telestar etc. but if u want some semi adult channel with ur present dish equipment than i will tell. take care i am here for right information only, bye

Hi prinkkaadi,
I am Yashwanth Kiran Samudrala and I am currently based at Hyderabad. I have read your posting regarding "Watch lot Of FTA Channels" and I am ready to bear even Rs.18,000 or even more for the equipment. Please send me the complete details to my e-mail address:
[email protected].
Please spare some time for me.
Thank you very very very much.
Also dont forget to send me the details of whom I should contact for installation.

Back