We Want Neo Sports , Zee Sports , Goal Tv.

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
We should get all the sport content that is available in india. we are ready to pay per view for it.

I have a suggestion Tata Sky in showcase section have sports part , in this they can provide these bouenkt of channel , as subcricption method.

We should get all the sport content that is available in india. we are ready to pay per view for it.

I have a suggestion tatasky in showcase section have sports part , in this they can provide these bouenkt of channel , as subcricption method.

WE SHOOULD DO A REPEAT OF STAR CRICKET MAKE THESE BASTARDS OF TATASKY TO GIVE THESE CHANNELS.

IF CRICKET FANS CAN HAVE THERE WAY , WHEY NOT FOOTBALL FANS

I have a suggestion Tata Sky in showcase section have sports part , in this they can provide these bouenkt of channel , as subcricption method.

WE SHOOULD DO A REPEAT OF STAR CRICKET MAKE THESE BASTARDS OF TATASKY TO GIVE THESE CHANNELS.

IF CRICKET FANS CAN HAVE THERE WAY , WHEY NOT FOOTBALL FANS
I agree. Anyway they are not making any headway with showcase. Nothing worth watching. They haven't even delivered even 10% of the promises made.

Back