When Will Neo Sports , Zee Sports & Goal Tv Be Added On Tatasky

are there any test matches? if so, DD wouldn't have rights to those.

I think 3 tests! But bcos it is wit pakistan i think DD will pass another law to get broadcast for the test matches...:rofl::rofl:

If not we will have to start a thread in protest against it..:hysterical:
Statrt the countdown JJVJ:hysterical:

So any idea on Goal TV and Zee Sports and Neo Sports +?

Nope... I think we will hav to launch a campaign aganst the same again in october! Everyone has to work this time again! Meanwhile enjoy the T20 WorldCup mann!!

I think 3 tests! But bcos it is wit pakistan i think DD will pass another law to get broadcast for the test matches...:rofl::rofl:

If not we will have to start a thread in protest against it..:hysterical:
Statrt the countdown JJVJ:hysterical:

oh sure, thanks for reminding me . My watch is spoiled and is working in clockwise direction so was not able to start countdown.. but now will repair it and make it work anti-clockwise so that i can start countdown next month.:hysterical:

anyhow these days my assumptions are working fine , as on 20th august i said that this could be the last day to eat samosas and it happend really and the case was cancelled..and both parties agreed mutually. :(

now i am saying that from 1st sept both Tata and Dish will start Sun channels.

oh sure, thanks for reminding me . My watch is spoiled and is working in clockwise direction so was not able to start countdown.. but now will repair it and make it work anti-clockwise so that i can start countdown next month.:hysterical:

anyhow these days my assumptions are working fine , as on 20th august i said that this could be the last day to eat samosas and it happend really and the case was cancelled..and both parties agreed mutually. :(

now i am saying that from 1st sept both Tata and Dish will start Sun channels.

Now make an assumption of TS starting a special sports package with all sports channels so people can pick them at their will...
I hope ur assumptions will be correct again..:rofl:

Now make an assumption of TS starting a special sports package with all sports channels so people can pick them at their will...
I hope ur assumptions will be correct again..:rofl:

all sports channels are seperated now :dance: who made the countdowns

all sports channels are seperated now :dance: who made the countdowns

oh god u ve gone back one year....

It Will Also Be Showing The Icl(indian Cricket League) Which Feature Many Player Such As Lara , Mcgrath , Warne, Razzak , Attapattu , Mohd. Younsouf .

McGrath and Warne are with IPL..

Back