When Will Neo Sports , Zee Sports & Goal Tv Be Added On Tatasky

If Tata Sky adds a channel you call it as crap. If they don't show a channel you all want it. What is the logic here? I think you are all against Tatasky.

I have one question to you all. Are you not satisfied with what you get? Always complaining and complaining. Just be postive and be happy with what you get.

you sir are the beast that stands between mankind and progress.

@eidur22 ... u r a leech who will suck even the last drop of blood from ones body ... firstly u r so dumb even to judge wht's right or wrong for u .. Who the hell told u to go for TS when they r so bad ... lolzzz

@eidur22 ... u r a leech who will suck even the last drop of blood from ones body ... firstly u r so dumb even to judge wht's right or wrong for u .. Who the hell told u to go for TS when they r so bad ... lolzzz

hahhahaha.. expecting a quality product is like sucking blood from ones body. brilliant stuff.
my intelligence however is not the issue at hand.
who told me to go to Tata Sky? a well marketed, seemingly "professional" marketing campaign.
Do you work for tata sky or do you have some sort of agenda against progress? i am told by tata sky execs that they have employees who "monitor" forums such as this. It seems natural to me that they would then register and spout mindless rubbish about how people are/should be happy with their piss poor product.

Guys stop fighting..We just hope that these channels wll come bfor pak tour of india and the ICL kickoff..

Guys stop fighting..
We just hope that these channels wll come bfor pak tour of india and the ICL kickoff..

Pakistan vs India , which Channel is telecasting man ?

The problem is either they support Tata Sky too much or hate it too much. They are some times bad and some times good. All are proffesional till they sell a product. The problem only starts after that as they cant live upto their expectations.

It will be shown in Neo Sports, Sun Regional Channels, DD (Only ODI):thumbsup:

Pakistan touring india... Should obviously be on NEO Sports And DD:hysterical:

Back