West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,980
I was just trying to make a point - that if he isn't playing ODI's then he should just plain retire (Maybe Aussie series is already penciled down for that)..

I see no point in going back to Harbhajan.. I think they should as well move on to other spinners , even if the they want to remove the current ones.

----------

WI 120/7 ... oh... Suddenly has it become a minefield

actually its good that he is resting himself for tests. test matches are the real form of cricket. :D

Agreed... But then why not retire from ODIs...

----------

Need 243 to win off around 60-65 overs..... Sachin 100?????

heh. i wonder if there is some remaining milestone that he is nearing in ODIs?

Yeah... As I was saying 50 100s, 100 50s ... If he tries and achieves that .. he would be near 20K runs in ODIs... Maybe 500 ODIs .... You can keep on going

After quite some matches, v have seen the real aggressive Indian team, that they have been known for in the recent times. Hope they carry on this intent in Australia.Actually, they wud carry on, as Aussies are the favorite opponents for every Indian player.

Squad to Australia announced.. Harsha Bhogle was spot on with his "probable squad" article... making all the right calls regards selection. The fact that only 2-3 decisions would have been under debate is there, but still he was able to judge correctly...(Hint : Can someone open a Ind-Aus tour thread - feeling lazy)On Topic : 95 off 30 overs/6 wkts.. sehwag's brisk start has meant that even after a brief collapse.. India can take some time to settle & still have a chance to get the target

Ok lets see.....i m making it by evening, if no 1 makes!I will add a few pics as well, if possible, to make it look interesting......how v used to do in Orkut.

Back