West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,974
I am confident Sachin won't be making his 100th Ton in One day and Australia Series. We have to wait for another few months :(

jeetne wala match draw ho gaya .. :(am positive about century in australia .. its one day .. so good chance are there ..

Just dont understand wth those Ashwin guy was doing. :x :xHe played out the previous ball & also didnt ran on the last. He negated all the good work he did in the series really.

Not defending Ashwin.. But I can understand the defense the previous ball - He was negating a defeat/tie.... And the last ball, I think he felt that there is no point for a second as it would have been a sure run out - If you see replays unless there was a misfield at keeper's end - he would have been out anyway.. Having said that , he should have run like crazy & hoped that the Windies panic..

Yup... When I saw the replay, I realized he had resigned to the fact that there was no two there, but given its the last ball & defeat had been negated, he should have gone for it..

Yes he should have tried to run.That might have distracted the wicket keeper or anything could have happened.The mere fact that he didnt try is whats disappointing to many.

Firstly, all the players had taken so much risk to reach that stage - so winning was the only aim for them. If they lose in that process, then also it was acceptable.......not my words. It appeared from their attitude today. So even if we had lost 2 wickets in 2 balls, no 1 wud have blamed Ashwin for that. C'mon, it wud have been 2-1 at max. The series was still urs!Secondly, Aaron just sprinted as soon as Ashwin connected bat to ball. But Ashwin ran the first run casually as well, not to mention the fact that he kept on watching Aaron who returned back & had already made it safely in the crease. If Aaron cud make it, y cudnt Ashwin?He has really disappointed me.

someone had tweeted that the Indian fans have found someone after sachin to blame easily.This guy has taken 9 wickets in the match (22 in series), scored his maiden test century in the third test and still people blame him. ridiculous.The way the seniors got out was shameful and in the end it was upto the two new players. Ashwin is no hitter to clear the ground and he has already tweeted that the throw was above his head by the time he was at the bowlers end.I think its simple. If anyone thinks it was do-able, why not start playing cricket and do the same in the debut series (22 wickets, a maiden century) and prove Ashwin wrong.

C'mon, there u cant save a woman from a bunch of hooligans & then, try to take advantage of her urself!Yes, he did a good job, but then he himself negated that effort, by this kind of gameplay.Alright the seniors got out. But then, Ashwin still had the chance to win it for the team. And that was a lot lot LOT bigger chance, than the chance we had when the other batsmen were at crease. I mean just 2 damn runs, in 2 goddamn deliveries, and he defends at 1 & takes a stroll in the park for a single on the second?

Back