West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,980
We have the foodcourt in separate premises & i had almost scampered from the office to the foodcourt, when i heard that Sachin was in the 90s......i got my cup of tea & as i just finished, i thought of taking out the phone to take a snap of how much excited ppl were.......quite a few crowd had gathered. But just at that moment, he edged! :(And everyone were just "AWWWWWW", and left to go back to work.And my colleagues who had been maintaining about fixing for Sachin's ton in Mumbai (Yes, exactly what Mascot had said), immediately started to make a new theory "He got out, so that the bookies cud earn" & all!As i said.....conspiracy theories will be many. 1 of them, has to hold true!

Wondering if he will play the ODI series - considering he has not been playing many for the past 1-2 years. If he doesnt, I feel he should retire from that format officially after the Aussie series.

If i was in his place, i wud have played more ODIs, to try and make it 50 tons in ODIs as well.

True... but then he should play them, and not play I-P-L & C-L & skip ODI tournaments.On the conspiracy thing - I would ask the people who theorize that to see how they(get professionals if you want) can make sure at that speed of the ball they can make sure that they give a catch..

And i wud still say that its bloody live thing. If a bowler is is supposed to bowl a yorker on the stumps, and he misfires, then that might end up being a 5 wides as well! The bowler or the captain then cant tell the umpire that "Hey, he was supposed to bowl a yorker at stumps, pls count this as a dead ball, and lets have a retake!"

He had to b rested, so that he comes out fresh in Oz.

I read it on my cricket group, but i thought that it must already have been shared over here, so i didnt bother mentioning it!

----------

Even if u take out I.P.L & C.L, he still has played lots of cricket.

I missed it in Cricinfo :| ....

----------

Well... the landmarks will keep coming .... 50 ODI 100s, 100 ODI 50s.. If he achieves that.. Next would be 20k in ODI ... List would probably become endless..

----------

OT : Nice to read that Ashwin became the third Indian to score a century and take a five-for in the same Test . First, in our times..

But the way he has stopped playing ODIs, i doubt he want to make a 50 of 100s in that format!

----------

1 of the commentator on Criclounge said "Bye bye Harbhajan" while commenting! :D

Back