What speed does WiFi router gives when used with MTNL broadband ADSL modem ?

• Thread starter Thread starter nicesachin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,456
are you trying to connect simultaenously on both pcs??
(Srry for replying late)

No...I can't I'm on bridge mode...dude

The connection icon on the tray is unstable...blinks sometimes otherwise its lke dead..donno wat do we call this...connection drop :huh:

are you talking about browsing speed or torrent speed?? what does Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test say?

Man...I use my laptop for surfing...

But my conection is sort of unstable...file sharing over LAN is perfect...but surfing the net is damn slow(or sometimes completely zero)

Lots of posts here scaring meI'm putting off the idea of returning my UTSTAR30R2U and buyinga wireless router+modem(single component)looks like all wifi networks will be slowwwwwwwwwwwww

there is a certain speed drop for sure but it depends on how far your machine is from the router and how much interference you have in between in terms of radiowavesif u can cabling is the best optionI too have the same prob with my laptop connection on and off at its own will

I have no distance problems....cuz both my laptop and router are in the same room..around 6ft apartWould PPPoE mode solve my problems...but I'll face issues to schedule my u/l time downloads:wall::wall:Anyways do we get any other PPPoE dialer other than the one inbuilt in XP ?

Back