What type of cable from digicomp to TV does Tata Sky provide?

• Thread starter Thread starter gopikrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,387

gopikrish

ISP
BSNL
Hi,

I am planning to buy Tata Sky. I have 2 [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]TV's[/COLOR][/COLOR] and 1 PC with TV tuner card. I have been using services from Cable operator so far. So I use to connect that regular cable (i guess they call it RJ 45 or something right?) to my PC tuner card port. And an [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]audio [COLOR=blue! important]cable[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] from Audio Out port to my Line In port of my sound card. My tuner card also has other ports like S-video and some port(yellow in color) with Comp written nearby it.

So I am not sure what type of cable/wire is provided by Tata sky people to connect from Digicomp to TV. If it is regular RJ 45 then no problem at all.
Please let me know.

Thanks.

They are called av cables I suppose - three in total - Red and White being the ones that provide left and right channel audio, and Yellow being the one that brings in the video.

They are called av cables I suppose - three in total - Red and White being the ones that provide left and right channel audio, and Yellow being the one that brings in the video.

Hmmm... So they wont provide RF cable that is used for older type of TV's? Isn't there a provision for it from Digicomp? Or only provision is there for only these AV cables ? If you are having Tata Sky Digicomp, please check on its back and let me know. Thanks.

Ya RF out is there on the back of Digicomp. and they also provide RF cables. better confirm with the shopkeeper when buying :)

Ya RF out is there on the back of Digicomp. and they also provide RF cables. better confirm with the shopkeeper when buying :)

Thanks a lot !

I would suggest..not to buy TS now..wait till24th June, when Reliance are launching there DTH, they might have this option..

Every Digicomp comes with a set of AV cable and RF cable.The cable used from dish to digicomp is RG 6 CCS.

Back