When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
I would be shocked if they comply with the recommendations of TRAI and make 512kbps minimum on all plans.

Ah.. That part... Well, maybe a few tweaks at best then. Do not expect any real changes.
I might have to consider turning back to the dark side... Airtel

Bsnl babus dont work on sundays and tommorrow is sunday. So dont expect anything so u dont get disappointed at all.

Probably, we should be looking at the 1st day of february and as @sabir said hope they don't increase the prices any further.That's all you could expect at best.

They are trying their best to privatize or close BSNL, and you people are expecting them to launch new plans!. If there is any other alternative services available, just ditch this BSNL and move on.

We are one of the oldest customers of BSNL. I have lost hopes on this company. I am sticking to them as there are no other alternatives available in my village.

This is what infuriates me! They might have lost the war in cities to competition but they have unpredecented coverage in rural areas. Just improve their infrastructure and customer care and launch decent plans and turn around the company. But nope ..just sit on our asses and collect guaranteed salaries at the end of the month.

Back