When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
Its only specific for Andhra pradesh
8mbps plans on 950 and 900 plans only for 5 SSA Hyderabad,Krishna,Medak,Vishakapatnam and East Godavari SSA.,
Others will have 8mbps on 950 and 6 mbps in 900 plan 7 telecom districts
rest of ap will have 4mbps for 950 plans

I think these plan to combat private players..
Even in vijayawada for 999rs we can have 10mbps plan with FUP..so bsnl loosing lot of customers,so they had to start speed upgrades..
Lets hope all these plans will be implemented across ap and india soon

oh.. so not for across india ...i knew in my mind how can this be possible? bsnl not rocking here...

coolbuddyin said:
I got confirmation from bsnl broadband employee that plan will be implented from feb 1st and ports speeds will be automatically updated from feb 1st onwards,it may take one or two days after 1st feb.
its a great move by bsnl..
bsnl rocking....
If the above thing is sure, then BSNL would grab in a lot of customers.Bro, is that for Tamil Nadu/Chennai circle too?

Hoping BSNL will give 1 Mbps unlimited this year

guys the epic time has come i.e. 26th tomorrow ,any such kind of news of launching new plans on that day...i really hope someone somewhere or some way broke good news in this section that finally it has been launched....

Considering they increased prices and reduced discounts last year. I am thinking if we should be hoping for new plans or praying that they dont increase further :pleasantry:

Back