When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
yeah u can say that coz still no plans introduces till date and when they launch everyone wants to move to bsnl i bet ya...

sent a email to BSNL top heads

Lets see what reply i get from them
Meanwhile , for AP BSNL users , there seems to revised plans

you gotta be kidding me...ULD 900 is giving 8 Mbps upto 40GB....and we get 4Mbps till 8 GB...nowhere near man...why always AP...they have BEAM...no1s gonna go to BSNL no matter what..dont they get it?? :|

Every year on february BSNL does revision in either bandwidth or tariffs . last year they revised broadband tariffs by hiking and by this year they would revise the speeds .So keep ur fingers crossed.

yeah man , i really think bsnl need to revised the plans soon enough, kind of bored after using such terrible speeds plans...

If you can just encourage these private parties to deliver PAN India then you'll see BSNL doing the same.
At least 1 Mbps is the way to go these days.But there is a disadvantage with high speeds i.e. you'll run out of resources sooner than later.

But it is really annoying when they show total discrimination on offering service.3 months ago they launched 1 Mbps true unlimited for Surat circle and now AP.Already sent number of mails to bsnl executives regarding this no reply from their side.we can still hope that they would do some revisions to meet the demand of annoyed customers like us coz they used to have revisions every year.

Back