When Will Neo Sports , Zee Sports & Goal Tv Be Added On Tatasky

Vivek Sharma

INDIAN
ISP
MTNL
Zee Sports Is Showing Nehru Cup Football . The Only International Football Tournament In India, It Also Have Rights Of Varoius Football And Tennis Tournaments. It Will Also Be Showing The Icl(indian Cricket League) Which Feature Many Player Such As Lara , Mcgrath , Warne, Razzak , Attapattu , Mohd. Younsouf . Same Is The Case With The Neo Sports And Goal Tv We Are Ready To Pay Extra For Thse Channles As Pay Per View Shame On Stupid , Idiots , And Bastards Of Tata Sky

no one interested with this channels dear, forget it as of now

you cant say no one is interested. i think you are purely saying this as Tata Sky is adding Kalaignar tv today. so you are happy with that.

tatasky should think of all subscribers and add sports channels which are available on rival platforms like Zee sports is there and it is showing football matches from chealsea etc.. with Goal tv LIVE.

what a bunch of bullshit. even customer care execs admit that they've been inundated with callas for these very channels.

The only people who aren't interested are the baboos and behanjis who run Tata Sky. what a disgraceful company.

I wonder how Dishtv gets all the channels for its subscribers.Tata Sky doesnt even have some basic channels that are available everywhere.

I think dish tv is more concern about there user and take care of there regional and all users need as well.

If Tata Sky adds a channel you call it as crap. If they don't show a channel you all want it. What is the logic here? I think you are all against Tatasky. I have one question to you all. Are you not satisfied with what you get? Always complaining and complaining. Just be postive and be happy with what you get.

If everyone stays silent then TS will never realize the impact of removing a channel. It was TS decision to remove some of these channels even when zee offered them for free. If no one raises a voice then TS will act monopolistic and add/remove whatever they like.

eyy karthikeyan i will beat u with a big stick man!!! :@:frown:dont say NO ONE is interested.. say YOU are not interested...

Also dont be so selfish, when people from northern states are fighting along with us for tamil channels, we need to fight along with them for getting channels too... cmon man.. where has ur sportsman spirit gone???

eyy karthikeyan i will beat u with a big stick man!!! :@:frown:dont say NO ONE is interested.. say YOU are not interested...

Also dont be so selfish, when people from northern states are fighting along with us for tamil channels, we need to fight along with them for getting channels too... cmon man.. where has ur sportsman spirit gone???

Which type of stick do you need? Bamboo or teak or anyother? give one from my side too :rofl:

Back