Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
Tata Sky, cos they have the channels I want, with Good quality, and its From TATA group india's most respected company and SKY worlds best Broadcasting company.

Tata(Sky is the best :thumbsup::thumbsup:ya... Even i dont feel like missing any channel, except sun... but now sun is going to come .. so no problem for me... Tata(Sky is still the "BEST"

Hi guys...just joined the forum...i have been using Tata Sky for the past 9 months and have not got a single problem...it is also technically ahead..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi guys...just joined the forum...i have been using Tata Sky for the past 9 months and have not got a single problem...it is also technically ahead..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

welcome giridhar.. we r glad to get a new member to discuss in this forum... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

as someone who uses both - i prefer Dish TV. Less fuss, better product. Tata Sky is well marketed but so terribly inefficient and has gone downhill over the last 6 months anyhow.

as someone who uses both - i prefer Dish TV. Less fuss, better product. Tata Sky is well marketed but so terribly inefficient and has gone downhill over the last 6 months anyhow.
It has not gone downhill. It is on level ground - no improvement, no new channels. Definitely it has not deteriorated.

It has not gone downhill. It is on level ground - no improvement, no new channels. Definitely it has not deteriorated.

In April they had Neo Sports and Neo Sports Plus, and they used to have more Zee channels as well. Downhill. And it's downhill because they are too busy spending the money we contribute in subs towards marketing rather than improving content and giving us more options.

Back