Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ksaisubramanian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,847
Dish TV has more number of channels with the help of + DD Directwhere Tata Sky stands alone with it's own transponder providing crystal clear picture...and more number of good regional channels.East or West Tata Sky is the Best

Dish TV has more number of channels with the help of + DD Direct
where Tata Sky stands alone with it's own transponder providing crystal clear picture...and more number of good regional channels.

East or West Tata Sky is the Best

haven't heard that one for a long time. :rolleyes:

Dish TV was best till Tata Sky added Sun channels and NDTV Goodtimes. Right now Tata Sky rocks in terms of channels Dish TV customer service sucks. I don't know about Tata Sky service. So my vote goes for Tata Sky.

Dish TV was best till Tata Sky added Sun channels and NDTV Goodtimes. Right now Tata Sky rocks in terms of channels
Dish TV customer service sucks. I don't know about Tata Sky service.
So my vote goes for Tata Sky.
my dear friend....what you will if Sun channels and NDTV good times are also available on dishtv...????
and as far as customer service is concerned both are same but the trend is in favour of dishtv as its customer service is gone up and for tatasky CC services are gone down badly.

my dear friend....what you will if Sun channels and NDTV good times are also available on dishtv...????
and as far as customer service is concerned both are same but the trend is in favour of dishtv as its customer service is gone up and for Tata Sky CC services are gone down badly.

My rating is based on current performance. That is why I clearly mentioned that 'right now Tata Sky is the best'. That doesn't mean they are always. That makes me vote for them. Also I admitted that I don't know about TS CC. If this poll was posted one week back, I would have definitely voted Dish TV because it had more channels than TS.

Dish TV was best till Tata Sky added Sun channels and NDTV Goodtimes. Right now Tata Sky rocks in terms of channels

Dish TV customer service sucks. I don't know about Tata Sky service.

So my vote goes for Tata Sky.

In your opinion? i know majority dont care about Sun channels. They don't add anything to dish tv.

My rating is based on current performance. That is why I clearly mentioned that 'right now Tata Sky is the best'. That doesn't mean they are always. That makes me vote for them. Also I admitted that I don't know about TS CC. If this poll was posted one week back, I would have definitely voted Dish TV because it had more channels than TS.
I am also have dishtv and now i vote for TS bcoz it has sun and neo channels.This is a temporary one as dishtv will surely get all those channels otherwise they will loose the customers from south very badly

senthil

Back